Our Care Team is here to help through confidential prayer, compassionate care, and resourceful connection for the emotional, spiritual, physical, and financial needs of those at Sanctuary and in our community. No need is too small or too big.
- DivorceCare - DivorceCare is a series of sessions and support group for people who are going through separation or divorce. Led by people who understand what you are experiencing. To register or receive more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org To find out more information about the DivorceCare ministry at Sanctuary, click HERE.
- Prayer Team: Please let us know how we can pray for you HERE, call 770-884-1963 or email email@example.com.
- Meal Team – Our Meal Team is in great need of volunteers willing to help provide meals to those who are going through a season of illness, death or new birth, or could just use a helping hand! Please email Tom & Ann Bailey to have your name added to the meals request calendar.
- Stephen Ministry – Members who are recruited, selected, trained, and commissioned to provide one-to-one caring ministry to people in crisis or with other needs for care. Stephen Ministers are here to walk alongside you, care for you, listen to you, and pray for you daily. They strive to worship God always in word and deed, and maintain complete confidentiality with their care receivers. If you have questions or would like to speak with a Stephen Minister, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about Stephen Ministry please click HERE.
- White Bucket – If you are in a season of need and would like to request some assistance please call the church office at 770-884-1963 or email email@example.com.
If you currently feel led to lend your gifts to the Care Team please click HERE and someone from the Care Team will contact you soon.