Jesus came to bring a new Kingdom to earth, just as it is in Heaven. His initial invitation to His disciples was “come, follow me”. His desire was for His disciples to become like Him, literally to re-present Him to a lost and dying world. DMD is created to equip Sanctuary disciples to live calling out in their everyday lives. It also provides a Biblical foundation to nourish and cultivate life as a disciple of Christ in a relational context.
WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE?
In this study you will be invited to be present and fully engage with your group members. It’s a high-level commitment, designed for you to be both challenged and encouraged. You’ll be expected to:
- Be willing to pursue and live out Biblical directives and implications.
- Pursue genuine “koinonia” (deeper communion with God and man).
- Become an advocate for other’s marriages and families.
- Commit to completing homework and participating fully in weekly studies.
- Refuse to settle for passivity.
- Build your calendar around weekly studies.
You’ll also be challenged to participate in one overnight retreat, social gatherings with spouses, and lunch/ coffee meetings designed to deepen and strengthen individual relationships.