Sanctuary kids is excited about FUSION!
FUSION is an opportunity for our 4th and 5th graders to travel overnight with their small groups to Strong Rock Camp in Cleveland, Georgia. During FUSION, our kids and leaders will continue fusing their relationship with Christ and allowing Him to transform their hearts to live and love like Jesus. This time away will allow our small groups to fuse together their relationships the way God calls us to love one another. We look forward to our time together! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Andrea Cheetham or Nancy Patton.
Dates: March 23-25, 2018
Cost: $150 before February 25; $180 after February 26
- Depart Friday, March 23 at 6:30 P.M from Sanctuary
- Return Sunday, March 25 around 12:30 P.M. to Sanctuary
- All meals provided at the camp
- Click HERE for packing list and schedule (schedule is subject to change at the camp)
- Click HERE for the menu. (Menu is TBD)
Two Important Steps to Register:
- To Register, click HERE.
- If you have difficulty, completing the medical release form online, you can complete it HERE and turn into Andrea or Nancy.
- Limited number of scholarships are available. To apply, click HERE.