Request information to have someone contact you regarding one of our men’s groups.
Request information to have someone contact you regarding Serving at Sanctuary.
Sanctuary Men is an environment where men in our church and community are invited to learn and grow together through the study of God’s Word. As we learn more about the life and teachings of Jesus, He will help us become the men that God created us to be.
We want to go deeper with Christ, and we know that we need other men in our lives to do so. We value relationships between brothers in Christ; we desire to genuinely worship together, develop authentic friendships, and work to be transparent with one another. Our sincere desire is to learn how God’s truth can penetrate our lives to help each of us become better husbands, fathers, sons, friends, and followers of Jesus Christ.
- Men’s Serve Night / Atlanta Dream Center – Compassion Night / July 20 & Aug 17 /6:00pm to 9:00 pm / Matt Hambrick firstname.lastname@example.org Brothers! Here is some info for those of you who would like to join us for Compassion Night this Thursday, June 15th.
- Either meet at Sanctuary at 4:30 pm to carpool or meet us at 652 Angier Ave, Atlanta, GA 30308 at 6:00 pm.
- Please print and sign the attached waiver form. If you are bringing any minor children 12 yrs or older, you will need to sign the parental consent form.
Details: we start our training session at 6:00pm at the Atlanta Dream Center in the Prayer room or cafeteria. The training will be complete by 7:00pm; at that point we will leave to go to the ministry site. We ask participants not to wear flashy jewelry or graphic t-shirts, but wear comfortable shoes (no flip flops). Prior to going out on Compassion Night, I would like to encourage you to be in constant prayer for the men and women we will be reaching. During our time with these individuals we want to let God be seen and not us!
You can also visit the Atlanta Dream Center website for more information. www.atldreamcenter.com
- Men’s Pizza Night / July 12 / 6:30pm / Marietta Pizza at Due West Crossings / Scott Hellman email@example.com
- Read to Lead summer lunch packing / Tues July 18 @ 7:00 pm / Scott Hellman firstname.lastname@example.org
Connecting in Authentic Community
- Sunday Morning Discipleship Class – 11:00 am /beginning March 19th / Study of Nehemiah
- Disciples Making Disciples (DMD): Join us for a deep dive commitment to grow in Christ with fellow brothers beginning early 2017.
Men’s Leadership Team