Request information to have someone contact you regarding one of our women’s groups.
Request information to have someone contact you regarding serving at Sanctuary.
Sanctuary Women’s goal is to lead women into a deeper, more intimate relationship with Jesus Christ. Our desire is to fulfill Paul’s admonition in Titus 2:3-5 by teaching women to revere God, be set free from the chains that hold them captive, become fervent in prayer and in service, effectively love those in their lives, and surrender to the Holy Spirit.
Women need other women. Our husbands, “significant others,” and children simply cannot meet all of our needs. We need each other as we grow and mature and become more like Jesus every day in order that we may live lives full of meaning and purpose.
Connecting in group life:
- Women’s Midweek Study will begin August 9th / 9:30 am / 6:30 pm
- Sunday Morning Discipleship Class – 11:00 am / Study of Nehemiah
- Disciples Making Disciples (DMD): Join us for a deep dive commitment to grow in Christ with other sisters in Christ. Registration required.
Women’s Leadership team:
- Joy Chambley: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dana Dodd: email@example.com
- Kay Griffin: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ann Kubat: email@example.com
- Amanda McLean: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lori Newton: email@example.com