It is our desire to get to know you and learn how we can best serve you and come alongside you in your journey of following Jesus. Now, maybe more than ever before, we see the value of the local church staying connected, even if we can’t gather together publicly. There are several ways to get connected and stay connected during this season. Just click on the links above, tell us about yourself below or email us at anytime at email@example.com.
As we all adjust to a new normal with COVID-19, here are the ways you can currently engage with Sanctuary and each of our ministries during this time.
- Sunday Gatherings: Join us for Sunday worship & teaching online every week!
- Men & Women: Read about our online opportunities for Men and Women to connect weekly.
- Kids: Explore our resources, activities and lessons for children (toddlers – 5th grade) updated weekly.
- Students: Check out the fun ways our middle and high school students are connecting weekly.
- Other Opportunities: Learn more about all upcoming online opportunities to engage with us!