We invite you to join us for one of our Sunday gatherings (9:15 am and 11:00 am) and Sanctuary Midweek (9:15 am or 6:30 pm). All children should be checked in at one of our kiosks near the Sanctuary Kids’ Registration Desk. If you are brand new, we invite you to talk with one of our registration hosts.
CHECK IN/ CHECK OUT
- All children should be checked in at one of our kiosks near the Sanctuary Kids’ Registration Desk.
- Click HERE to fill out our New Family Registration Form
- Once you have checked in, you will receive a parent tag. You can print more than one parent tag for both parents to have in case you split up to pick up children. These tags will be matched by the volunteers to the child’s tag upon pick-up.
- If you lose your parent tag, please come by the registration desk to get a new one.
- In case of an emergency, the number associated with your child will appear on the screen. We will also send you a text message if possible.
- Please note that all personal items should be labeled.
Report immediately to their classes for Sunday Gatherings
MIDWEEK: report to classes at 6:30 pm
- Infants/Crawlers – room 106
- Walkers – room 108
- Early/Late Toddlers (2’s and 3’s) – room 110
- Pre-K/K – room 109
- Children will attend worship with their families for all Sunday gatherings. Afterwards, the kids are prayed over and dismissed to their small groups. You will pick up your children in their small groups.
- MIDWEEK: Kids meet in the lobby. Pick-up is in 207 for 1st and 2nd grade and in 206 for 3rd-5th grades.